Pork Chops is the perfect cooking protein whether you are cooking for yourself or company. Today I’m bringing you 10 best pork chop recipes that are quick and easy to make! From the most delicious pork chops smothered in bacon and mushrooms to the most popular boneless pork chop recipes cooked in herb & wine sauce, you will find yourself in pork chop heaven!
Pork chops are often challenging to cook because of their reputation for being dry and bland, but that is not the case with these 10 most delicious pork chop recipes. Here you’ll be cooking up juicy, tender, flavorful chops in no time.
And just to offset all this protein, how about 10 Most Popular Pasta Recipes as well!
You can access entire recipe by clicking on the link under each Pork Chop recipe as well as the heading. Alternatively, you can also click on the picture and it will take you straight to the recipe with step by step instructions and photos. There is a list of all recipes at the bottom.
1. PORK CHOPS IN CREAMY IRISH WHISKEY SAUCE
Pork Chops in Creamy Irish Whiskey Sauce is a match made in heaven, and when you add some mushrooms to the mix – this amazing combination just can’t get any better!
2. INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS IN CREAMY WINE SAUCE (VIDEO)
This is the BEST Instant Pot Pork Chops recipe: moist, fork-tender and flavorful pork chops are smothered in creamy wine and herb sauce! 8 minutes of pressure cooking and 10 minutes of natural release time!
Watch how to make #2 Pork Chops right here:
3. LOW CARB CREAMY PORK CHOPS
Low Carb Creamy Pork Chops is a Keto friendly and gluten-free recipe with only 7 grams of carbs per serving. Pork Chops are dredged in Almond flour instead of regular flour and creamy sauce is thickened with either Xanthan gum or Parmesan cheese.
4. BACON AND MUSHROOM SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS
This delicious One-Pan Smothered Pork Chops recipe is all about creamy mushroom, bacon and fresh thyme sauce. Use boneless pork loin chops. Everything is cooked in one large skillet. Easy recipe. Minimal cleanup. Low carb, high fat, KETO friendly, gluten free recipe!
5. HONEY BALSAMIC PORK CHOPS
Honey Balsamic Pork Chops are juicy and tender boneless pork chops that are seared and coated in a mouthwatering honey balsamic sauce. The sauce is perfectly smooth thanks to Dijon mustard and is packed with flavor from fresh rosemary and fresh thyme.
6. PORK CHOPS IN BROWN SUGAR AND WINE GLAZE
The only pork chop recipe on the list that uses bone-in pork chops and shows you how to sear them properly: Bone In Pork Chops in delicious Brown Sugar and Wine Glaze?
7. PAN FRIED PORK CHOPS WITH HONEY LIME GLAZE
The ingredient list for the Pork Chops in Honey Lime Glaze is short, the cooking technique is basic. And, the result is amazing! These pan cooked pork chops use no flour – just fry them in the skillet and then coat with the glaze.
8. PORK CHOPS IN CREAMY GARLIC & HERB WINE SAUCE
Delicious Pork Chops in Creamy Garlic & Herb Wine Sauce One Skillet dish is low on carbs, easy to prepare and ready in less than 30 minutes! Made with dry white wine, juice of a fresh lemon, garlic and thyme, these pork chops are packed with flavor and so juicy!
Watch how to make #8 pork chops right here:
9. Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops
This how to cook a pork chop post is a comprehensive article on how to properly sear a pork chop. You will learn all tips and tricks of how to cook a pork chop to sheer perfection.
10. Pork Chops in Garlic Mushroom Sauce
Delicious boneless Pork Chops with Garlic Mushroom Sauce are cooked in one pan, and perfect for quick and easy weeknight dinners! They are smothered in creamy garlic mushroom sauce and ready in under 30 minutes!
And don’t forget to check out these 10 Most Popular Pasta Recipes!
Ten Most Delicious Pork Chop Recipes
- 1. Pork Chops in Creamy Irish Whiskey Sauce
- 2. Instant Pot Pork Chops in Wine
- 3. Low Carb Creamy Pork Chops
- 4. Bacon and Mushrooms Smothered Pork Chops
- 5. Honey Balsamic Pork Chops
- 6. Pork Chops in Brown Sugar and Wine Glaze
- 7. Pan Fried Pork Chops in Lime Glaze
- 8. Pork Chops in Creamy Herb and Wine Sauce
- 9. Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops
- 10. Pork Chops with Garlic Mushroom Sauce
- Irish Whiskey Pork Chops Start pouring in whiskey while still on medium heat – Next add beef broth and heavy cream, followed by Worcestershire Sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Instant Pot Creamy Pork Chops For the best results when thickening a sauce in the pressure cooker, always add the thickener (like a roux) after pressure cooking is done — not before.
- Low Carb Creamy Pork Chops. Use low carb dry white wine only. Honey Balsamic Sauce. Add 1 tablespoon butter to the now empty pan and add chopped scallions, garlic, fresh chopped rosemary and thyme. Cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Bacon and Mushroom Smothered Pork Chops. Make sure to chop the bacon really well!
- Honey Balsamic Pork Chops. The secret ingredient here is Dijon Mustard as a thickener!
- Pork Chops in Brown Sugar and Wine Glaze. Make sure to use bone-in pork chops for best results in this recipe!
- Pan Fried Pork Chops in Lime Glaze. The secret to making the glaze here is to allow the glaze to cool off a bit in the pan, off heat – give it some time and it will get thicker as it slowly cools off.
- Pork Chops in Creamy Herb & Wine Sauce. You can easily double this amazing wine sauce if making it with pasta or mashed potatoes!
- Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops. Season generously!
- Garlic Mushroom Pork Chops. Are you in the pork chop heaven yet?
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only. This information comes from online calculators. Although whatsinthepan.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
TRUDY MANN says
I clicked on the link to each recipe, its not working. It doesn’t do much good to tell about them if we can’t make them.
Thank you so much for letting me know Trudy! I will look into it immediately! It’s fixed – I assume it was the recipe card at the bottom that failed to open the links – it works now!
Ashley Jones says
This was SO delicious!! I followed your exact recipe and I don’t think it was too thick at all. It was nice and creamy and the flavors were great! My husband ate two bowlfuls and wanted more. We had plenty for leftovers. Thanks–this is a keeper.
Your review made my day, Ashley!
JAMES E SUTTON says
Glad I made someone like you Happy, Always love a good dish.
Harold Burton says
I love slow cookers, but even more I LOVE Pressure Cookers! Probably because I have no patience what so ever lolll. Great recipe! 🙂
All I can see is the names of the dishes, no recipes.
You have to click on each individual link.
Each recipe is an individual article.
I’m with Kitty on this one… there’s no link to click on!!
james baldwin says
the recipe names aren’t links…
Are you looking inside the article or inside the recipe card? The article has links in it (the part above it – that has pictures for each recipe). If you click on the heading or name of each recipe within the article itself.
Alisha Ross says
That actually looks delicious and I need one dish recipes like this so badly, with my energy levels. Thank you!!
Nice selection. I’ll give a couple of these a try!
Which one do you recommend I make first?
You should start from the top and go down one by one – that’s the only way.