Low Carb Pork Tenderloin is a quick, healthy, and easy way to make a delicious meal with ONLY ONE CARB per serving! It’s a simple KETO recipe with only a few ingredients: GARLIC, HERBS and OLIVE OIL.
KETO pork tenderloin recipe is juicy and tender. Ready in only 30 minutes. As a bonus, this HEALTHY recipe is also low in carbs and calories: only 1 gram of carbs per serving for a total of 4 per entire tenderloin!
All you need is a few cloves of garlic, dried and fresh herbs, coarse salt, olive oil and of course a pork tenderloin! And it wouldn’t hurt to have a meat thermometer either!
Pork recipes are staples on this website because pork is so easy to work with and there are thousands of different ways to prepare it. But this low carb pork tenderloin recipe is possibly the easiest and juiciest way to make a quick weeknight meal with the family.
How to make low carb pork tenderloin
PREPARE HERB MIXTURE. In a small plate prepare the herb mixture by mixing chopped garlic, Herbs de Provence, Italian Seasoning and coarse sea salt.
Mix thoroughly with a fork.
PLACE the tenderloin in the oven safe dish, such as cast iron, dutch oven or on a baking sheet. Using a knife, make 5-6 small cuts across the tenderloin.
STUFF herb and garlic mixture into the cuts of the tenderloin.
Cover the tenderloin with the remaining mixture on top and gently pour olive oil over the tenderloin to cover it.
Bake at 350 F. for approximately 30 minutes until meat thermometer reads at least 145 F (for pink tenderloin) or 160 F (for white tenderloin).
Slice it and spoon juices from the pan over the tenderloin.
Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves and the low carb pork tenderloin is ready to be served!
Herb Garlic Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
Garlic & Herb Mixture:
- In a small plate prepare the herb mixture by mixing chopped garlic, Herbs de Provence, Italian seasoning and coarse salt.
- Place the tenderloin in the oven safe dish, such as cast iron, dutch oven or on a baking sheet. Using a knife, make 5-6 small cuts across the tenderloin.
- Stuff each cut with Garlic and Herb Mixture. This will ensure that the amazing flavors of garlic and herbs will be spread throughout the tenderloin.
- Cover the tenderloin with the remaining mixture on top and then gently pour olive oil on top of the tenderloin.
- Roast at 350 F for approximately 30 minutes, until internal cooking temperature reaches at least 145 F (for pink looking tenderloin) or 160 F (for white looking tenderloin).
- Remove from oven, slice it and cover with juices from the pan. Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves and serve.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only. This information comes from online calculators. Although whatsinthepan.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.