Olive Garden CopyCat Italian Salad
This quick Italian salad is a wonderful mix of flavors and textures of tomatoes, Pepperoncini peppers, olives and crunchy garlic & herb croutons in a delicious homemade Italian dressing. This is a copycat version of Olive Garden salad.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Mayonaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz salad leaves (1 box, chopped - iceberg or romaine hearts)
- 1/2 cup whole black olives
- 2 roma tomatoes sliced
- 1/3 red onion sliced very thinly
- 20 croutons (garlic flavored)
- 4-6 whole pepperoncini peppers
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shredded
To the small bowl, add the olive oil, mayonnaise, white vinegar, black pepper, salt, garlic powder and Italian seasoning and mix until well blended. Set aside.
Cut up the lettuce greens and place them in a large bowl. Top them with black olives, tomatoes, pepperoncini, olives and onions.
Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 639mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1070IU | Vitamin C: 26.3mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 1.1mg