No Bake Pineapple Dessert
Perfectly delicious and easy to prepare using canned pineapple and ready to go graham cracker crust!
- 8 oz. cream cheese (one package)
- 8 oz. cool whip (one tub)
- 20 oz. chopped canned pineapples (drained, from a can)
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 inch)
- 6 graham crackers (crushed)
Soften cream cheese by microwaving it for 20 seconds in a microwave safe bowl.
Using a rubber spatula, add Cool Whip into the softened cream cheese and gently mix together.
Drain pineapples. Once you chop your pineapples, add them into the cream cheese mixture.
Next, spread the cream cheese mixture over 8 inch graham cracker crust.
Crush graham crackers inside a zip lock bag using a wooden spoon or a roller. Add crushed graham crackers on top of the pie.
Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.