Instant Pot Chili
Instant Pot Chili is a delightful healthy meal your whole family will love!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 cup chicken stock sodium free
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons chili powder (I used ancho chili powder)
- 2 tablespoons cumin seed ground
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 19 oz. cans red kidney beans drained
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- Sour cream and cheddar cheese (for garnish)
Turn instant pot to saute and add the oil. Once the oil is hot, add the ground beef, onion, green bell pepper, and garlic. Cook until meat is no longer pink.
Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed above.
Set the instant pot to manual, high pressure for 10 minutes.
Once cooking is done, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release.
Serve in deep dishes or bowls, with sour cream and cheddar cheese on top.
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 432mg | Potassium: 453mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 875IU | Vitamin C: 19.1mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 3.4mg