Zesty Brussels Sprouts Coleslaw
Made with shredded Brussels sprouts, carrots and horseradish
- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts shredded
- 2 medium carrots shredded
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt more if you need more dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp prepared jarred horseradish
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Chop cabbage and carrots in food processor and transfer to large mixing bowl.
In a smaller bowl, make dressing by combining mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, horseradish, plain yogurt, celery seed, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar. Taste and add salt and pepper to your taste.
Toss dressing into cabbage mixture and stir until well blended.
Refrigerate until chilled and ready to serve.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 198mg | Potassium: 389mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 79.9% | Vitamin C: 80.2% | Calcium: 6.5% | Iron: 7.3%