Easy Chicken and Vegetables Stir Fry
In this quick and easy stir fry recipe, I used broccoli, bell pepper, chicken and home made sauce that's free of corn starch, MSG as well as any other unhealthy "ingredients".
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 large bell peppers red and yellow, thinly sliced
- 3 bunches of broccoli cut up
- 1 Tbsp shredded ginger root or ginger powder
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 small red chili pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Tamari soy sauce gluten free soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dark brown sugar
Slice chicken breasts into 1 inch strips. Season with salt and pepper.
Preheat olive oil in the large skillet on medium high heat. Add sliced chicken to the hot skillet and cook on medium high heat for 2 minutes on each side (total 4 minutes).
Add sliced peppers, broccoli, ginger root, crushed garlic, chili pepper, and stir fry for 5-6 minutes more.
Next add Tamari sauce, vinegar and brown sugar into the skillet. Mix and cook for 2 more minutes.
Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1633mg | Potassium: 2135mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 5925IU | Vitamin C: 539.2mg | Calcium: 239mg | Iron: 4.7mg