Spicy Maple Glazed Roasted Sweet Potatoes
An ideal side dish for your holiday table!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 3 sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- A pinch red pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to coat sweet potatoes evenly.
Spread sweet potato pieces out on a large baking sheet.
Bake 35 minutes. Stir halfway through.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 100mg | Potassium: 175mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 138.9% | Vitamin C: 1.4% | Calcium: 2% | Iron: 1.7%