Everyone needs an easy to make sausage and tortellini recipe cooked in one pot! Whether you use this for a quick midweek meal or a weekend indulgence, this creamy tortellini sauce is rich, thick and has beautiful depth of flavor. This is a family favorite pasta recipe you’ll make over and over again.…
Pasta dishes are perfect to serve whether you are cooking for yourself or company. They are filling, versatile and delicious! Today I’m bringing you 10 best pasta recipes that are quick and easy to make! From the most delicious chicken pasta to the most popular shrimp pasta recipes cooked, you will find yourself in pasta heaven!
Pasta recipes are so fun to cook and eat. Enjoy!
Welcome! My name is Olya and this website is the internet home of amazing recipes that will make you look like a pro, yet without having to spend too much time in the kitchen!
- I am a self-taught cook, food photographer and videographer.
- I started this recipe website in 2017 because I wanted to become a proficient cook and be in control of what I put in my body. I had no cooking experience prior to 2016 and was self taught through the internet and Pinterest. I now cook daily, sometimes several times a day and do it very well. I can probably cook blind folded!
- While cooking and publishing the recipes, I became very well versed in the power of good nutrition and proper eating habits. I’m very grateful for that because I used to be a habitual under-eater.
- I was working full-time during the time when I undertook my cooking endeavor and it was not an easy time for me at all. In 2018 I was able to quit my 9 to 5 office job in order to be able to enjoy life once again. Today I’m very glad I made that decision!
- These days, I devote myself 100% full-time to this website, photography and recipe videos.
MY SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES
As of 2020 my Facebook account has 150,000 followers, and my Pinterest account has over 100,000 followers. In 2020 I had over 20 million page visits to my website and many of my recipes have been saved/pinned hundreds of thousands times on Pinterest. Some of them, such as this Creamy Chicken Pasta, were pinned over million times on Pinterest. I’m so thankful that people enjoy cooking so much!
How to connect with What’s in the Pan
For additional contact information, please click here.
Whatsinthepan has been featured on
Why cook at home
It seems that nowadays cooking at home is a luxury both in terms of time and effort, and most of us tend to eat what’s convenient at the moment rather than what we should be giving our bodies to keep them healthy and vibrant.
So how to combat this habit of eating the wrong way or feeling too intimidated to cook at home? Start by making home made meals once a week or on weekends and sooner rather than later this will become a delightful adventure. I believe that cooking is for everybody. It might take time but it is a rewarding experience that will soon turn into a captivating pleasure!
My website is about how to make food taste good without spending too much time in the kitchen: simple and tasty! And chances are good that something quick, easy and delicious is cooking in my kitchen right now!
I love cooking and all the perks that come with it: discovering new recipes, perfecting old ones, sharing them with the family and of course eating.
Need more reassurance?
Home cooked food is always more delicious and more nutrient rich. And you are always in control of what goes into your body in your own kitchen. I just wish I started doing that years ago!
If you think about it, we spend so much time of our lives just searching for what to eat, buying food, cooking and of course eating, we might as well do it right! I hope I can help you with this by providing step by step instructions and visuals with each new recipe.
I hope you enjoy the recipes here and make good use of them in your daily life!
Please stop by often and enjoy!
Warm Muffuletta Dip is a cheesy party dip overflowing with salami, roasted red bell peppers, green olives and pickled giardiniera. And it’s bubbling with melted provolone and cream cheeses!