Looking for an easy dessert to make together with your kids? This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Cream Pie is so quick, easy and fun to prepare – your kids will ask to make it again and again! With only 20 minutes of total work and 6 ingredients, this decadent Oreo dessert is made with sweetened cream cheese and Cool Whip inside Oreo pie crust. It’s full of crushed Oreos inside the filling and is decorated with even more Oreos on top.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE NO BAKE CHOCOLATE PUDDING CREAM PIE
- Pre-made Oreo Pie crust (also used in this No Bake Oreo Cream Pie)
- Cream Cheese (1 package)
- Powdered Sugar and Vanilla Extract
- Cool Whip (1 package)
- Oreo Cookies (30 of them) – have you seen my amazing No Bake Oreo Dessert?
Cool Whip or Freshly Whipped Cream?
Either one will do. It really depends on what’s convenient for you and whether you want to whip your own cream.
Cool Whip. If using Cool Whip, as directed in this recipe, use 1 tub of Cool Whip (8 oz). Simply use as is.
Whipped Cream. Using fresh whipped cream instead of Cool Whip is easy. To whip heavy cream use 1 cup of heavy whipping cream and beat it until soft picks form. Add ⅓ cup powdered sugar and continue whisking until stiff peaks form. Once whipped, this amount of whipped cream can be used in this dessert as a substitute for Cool Whip.
Step By Step Preparation of No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie
Soften cream cheese by microwaving it for 20 seconds in a microwave safe bowl. Add in vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Mix with a spatula until combined.
Using a rubber spatula, add Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture and gently mix together.
Crush 20 Oreo cookies by adding them into the ziplock bag and hitting them with a rolling pin.
Fold in these 20 crushed Oreo cookies into the cream cheese filling mixture and combine.
Mix well until cookies are fully blended in.
It’s time to fill this empty Oreo pie crust with the most delicious Oreo cream cheese filling!
Dump the filling into the pie crust.
Using a spatula, start smoothing out the filling to fill the entire crust.
The filling should be evenly distributed inside the crust and relatively flat on top.
Time to use the rolling pin again!
Add 10 more Oreo cookies to the ziplock bag and crush them by hitting them with a rolling pin. *** The reason I didn’t crush all Oreos together at the same time is in order to keep the proportion right (20 cookies inside the filling and 10 for the top)***
Besides, do you realize how messy it can become crushing 30 cookies together?
Spread these crushed Oreos in the center of the cream filling. They should be concentrated in the middle section, with only Oreo dust spreading to the edges.
Freeze this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Cream Pie for 1 hour or refrigerate for 6 hours before dividing and serving.
Made with only 6 ingredients and no oven time, this Oreo No Bake Dessert will be one of the easiest and fastest desserts you’ll ever prepare!
My no bake dessert video recipes:
Oreo Cheesecake Cream Pie
- 1 package cream cheese, (8 oz.)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1 container Cool Whip, (8 oz.)
- 1 package Oreo cookies, (13.4 oz.)
Cream Cheese Filling
- Soften cream cheese by microwaving it for 20 seconds in a microwave safe bowl. Add in vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Mix with a spatula until combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, add Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture and gently mix together.
- Crush 20 Oreo cookies by adding them into the ziplock bag and hitting them with a rolling pin.
- Fold in these crushed cookies into the cream cheese/Cool Whip filling until well combined.
- Dump the filling into the pie crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Add 10 more Oreo cookies to the ziplock bag and crush them by hitting them with a rolling pin. Spread most of these crushed Oreos in the middle section on top. They should be concentrated in the mid section, with only Oreo crumbs spreading to the edges
Freeze or Refrigerate Before Serving
- Freeze for 1 hour or refrigerate for 6 hours before dividing and serving.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only. This information comes from online calculators. Although whatsinthepan.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
But wait, there are even more delicious no bake desserts waiting for you!