Edible Cookie Dough recipe with no eggs is better than the cookies themselves! I love how this egg free cookie dough looks as good as it tastes! It’s the perfect addition to your favorite ice-cream. Or, simply a great snack.
This edible cookie dough is 100% safe too eat. Because it has no eggs and no uncooked flour! I also stuffed it full of chocolate chips! So be sure to really restrain yourself from finishing it all right away. But if you run out, you can always make a new batch! Use it in brownies or cupcakes. Add it to ice cream or a cheesecake. As long as there is enough room in your fridge or freezer for chocolate chip cookie dough!
If you are like me, you maybe obsessed with cookies. Recently I have been obsessed with making cookie dough first thing in the morning. Basically, what I do now is get out of bed and start making cookies! Isn’t it what everyone else does?
How to make edible cookie dough
This edible cookie dough recipe is super easy to make!
- First thing first, start by spreading the flour onto a baking sheet. Then you will bake it in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes in order to kill any harmful bacteria.
- While that’s going, melt the butter on the stove top. Next add sugar and mix.
- Now add milk, vanilla extract and salt. You will stir everything with a spatula until very smooth.
- Once the flour has cooled off, add the flour and stir that in.
- Lastly, you will fold in the chocolate chips.
How should I store the cookie dough?
In my opinion, it tastes even better if you refrigerate it. Especially, if you don’t finish eating the whole batch of edible cookie dough in one sitting! So it’s probably a good idea to refrigerate or even freeze it. That way you will always have it on hand!
I also recommend that you let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes or so before eating. Or simply add it to your vanilla ice-cream! That’s why I’m SO excited to be sharing this edible cookie dough recipe with you today. Because it’s the perfect addition to your favorite ice-cream! And it’s so simple to make!
Can I use less sugar?
Yes! I would recommend starting with ⅓ cup of sugar if your tooth is not all that sweet and if you feel that you need more, feel free to increase up to ⅔ cups.
You might also enjoy these treats:
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Panettone Bread Pudding
Quinoa Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Edible Cookie Dough
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Heat treat your flour by placing it in a microwave safe bowl and heating on high for 50-60 seconds until the internal temperature reaches 166°F.
- In a large bowl using a whisk, cream together the brown sugar and butter. Mix until light in color, about 1 minute. Add milk, vanilla and salt. Mix until combined.
- Beat in flour until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips with rubber spatula.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only. This information comes from online calculators. Although whatsinthepan.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
This recipe sucks 😠 to much sugar not enough flower and the flower sucks to the bowl all around not satisfied with it at ALL!
Sophia Jestice says
Can you also bake these?
Yes – you can bake these. Will be more of a shortbread structure.
cookie dough queen says
After following all directions provided, the whole “cookie dough” tastes like flour. you might as well call it “flour dough”
It tastes like sugar
How long will this last if not refrigerated?
No more than a couple of days if the weather is not too hot.
Or really that good.
Wanda R says
Snot enough sugar
Too bad my kids ate the entire thing in one sitting. I wanted to use some of it for baking, but it didn’t happen that way.
Can we put in cinnamon
I it taste good
Cinnamon instead of chocolate chips would be great!
I need it right now
sara pifer says
this is so good, I can’t wait to make more!!!