Low Carb Pork Tenderloin is a quick, healthy, and easy way to prepare pork tenderloin with only 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints and 1 carb per serving! It’s a simple keto friendly recipe with only a few ingredients: garlic, herbs and olive oil.
This keto pork tenderloin recipe features juicy, tender and delectable pork tenderloin that can be cooked in only 30 minutes. As a bonus, this pork tenderloin is also low in carbs and low in calories: only 1 gram of carbs per serving for a total of 4 per entire tenderloin!
All you need is a few cloves of garlic, dried and fresh herbs, coarse salt, olive oil and of course a pork tenderloin! And it wouldn’t hurt to have a meat thermometer either!
Weight Watchers Points
The pork tenderloin has virtually no fat and no carbs and is perfect for those on weight watchers diet. This lean pork tenderloin has a Pointeaspoonlus™ value of 4 per serving.
Pork recipes are staples at this blog, and some of them are quite popular. I guess it’s because pork is so easy to work with and there are thousands of different ways to prepare pork. But this low carb pork tenderloin recipe is possibly the easiest and juiciest way to make a quick weeknight meal with the family.
HERB AND GARLIC MIXTURE
In a small plate prepare the herb mixture by mixing chopped garlic, Herbs de Provence, Italian Seasoning and coarse sea salt.
Mix thoroughly with a fork.
Place the tenderloin in the oven safe dish, such as cast iron, dutch oven or on a baking sheet. Using a knife, make 5-6 small cuts across the tenderloin.
Stuff herb and garlic mixture into the cuts of the tenderloin:
Cover the tenderloin with the remaining mixture on top.
Gently pour olive oil over the tenderloin:
Bake at 350 F. for approximately 30 minutes until meat thermometer reads at least 145 F (for pink tenderloin) or 160 F (for white tenderloin).
Slice it and spoon juices from the pan over the tenderloin.
Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves and the low carb pork tenderloin is ready to be served!
Herb Garlic Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- ½ tablespoon herbs de Provence
- ½ tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt coarse
- 1.5 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 sprigs Thyme fresh
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
Garlic & Herb Mixture:
- In a small plate prepare the herb mixture by mixing chopped garlic, Herbs de Provence, Italian seasoning and coarse salt.
- Place the tenderloin in the oven safe dish, such as cast iron, dutch oven or on a baking sheet. Using a knife, make 5-6 small cuts across the tenderloin.
- Stuff each cut with Garlic and Herb Mixture. This will ensure that the amazing flavors of garlic and herbs will be spread throughout the tenderloin.
- Cover the tenderloin with the remaining mixture on top and then gently pour olive oil on top of the tenderloin.
- Roast at 350 F for approximately 30 minutes, until internal cooking temperature reaches at least 145 F (for pink looking tenderloin) or 160 F (for white looking tenderloin).
- Remove from oven, slice it and cover with juices from the pan. Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves and serve.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only. This information comes from online calculators. Although whatsinthepan.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
How about Keto pork chops that are cooked in creamy wine sauce (this recipe also contains information on keto friendly alcohol to use): Keto Pork Chops in Creamy Wine Sauce
Save this Low Carb Pork Tenderloin to your “Main Dishes” Pinterest board!
If you are looking for pork tenderloin or pork loin recipes, you might find these recipes interesting:
Brown Sugar, Garlic and Herb Tenderloin
Mustard, Garlic and Herb Crusted Tenderloin
Brown Sugar Dijon Glazed Pork Loin with Carrots, Apples and Sweet Potatoes
How about Instant Pot pork ribs? Check out this amazingly flavorful and quick recipe: Instant Pot Country Style Pork Ribs in BBQ Sauce