This crescent-wrapped brie bread is quick and extremely easy holiday appetizer. You can enjoy your warm baked Brie by itself or your favorite crackers!
This Brie Bread Appetizer is made with just 3 ingredients: flaky crescent roll pastry, brie cheese and an egg, the brie bread pastry turns out to be soft and flaky and the cheese – warm and melty.
This delicious brie bread appetizer will make entertaining easy without the hassle of fussing over the oven all day and night.
And usually it has a tendency to disappear within 20 minutes of guests seeing it.
This indulgent and elegant brie bread dish never fails to turn out incredible!
Warmed up cheese inside the brie bread tastes differently that cold brie, and I do prefer warm version when I’m eating it as an appetizer.
To prepare this Brie Bread Appetizer, start by unrolling the crescent roll dough and separating one strip (to be used for leaf cutouts later).
Pull up the sides of the bottom portion of dough and press the dough together to seal it tight and completely wrap the Brie. Use the remaining stripe for the leave cutouts:
Make cutouts with a small sharp knife.
Arrange dough cutouts on top and brush with beaten egg.
And the brie bread is ready for the oven!
If you would like some salads to go with this appetizer, you might be interested in: Warm Quinoa and Brussels Sprout Salad in Honey Mustard Vinaigrette or Cranberry, Spinach and Walnut Salad in Honey Mustard Vinaigrette.
I also like to serve this brie bread as an appetizer before making this Herb Roasted Chicken in Creamy White Wine Sauce.
This crescent-wrapped brie bread is quick, delicious and extremely easy holiday appetizer. You can enjoy your warm baked Brie with by itself or your favorite crackers!
- 1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1 round Brie cheese wheel 8 oz
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough and pat dough firmly.
- Separate one 2” strip out to make decorative leaves. To be used in step 5.
- Place dough on the cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. Place cheese in the center of dough. Press dough evenly around cheese.
- Using a sharp small knife, make 3 leave cutouts. Place the cutouts on top of the bread, pressing gently.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.