No Bake Peanut Butter Dessert is a simple summer dessert. It’s light, creamy, peanut buttery, and is loaded with chocolate chips!
Made with the simplest of baking ingredients (flour, eggs, peanut butter, chocolate chips), this homemade peanut butter pie is meant to be enjoyed with chocolate chips!
Peanut Butter Dessert and chocolate chips are meant to be together, in one no bake recipe! Especially when it’s in the 90s outside and summer is in full swing, the last thing I want to do is to use my oven. Instead I prefer to make a variety of no bake desserts that require no oven time. I love No Bake Lemon Pudding Pie and No Bake Oreo Cake.
In this easy recipe, just a bit of prep work and under 30 minutes of your time gets you this easy peanut butter dessert. So addicting!
Not a fan of peanut butter?
If you are allergic to peanut butter or simply don’t like its taste, use almond butter instead. Use the same amount of almond butter as peanut butter in the recipe.
Chocolate chips alternatives and variations
This no bake peanut butter pie is very flexible in terms of customizations. Chocolate chips can be replaced with chopped Reese’s cups or peanut butter chips! You can also add peanuts. If using almond butter, I like to add slivered almonds and chopped almond butter cups.
All you need as far as the crust goes is to buy a ready-to-go graham cracker crust.
Prepare a large bowl and an electric mixer. Start by blending together cool whip, heavy cream, cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla.
Next you will fold fold in mini chocolate chips until well blended.
Now let’s pour the filling into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate until firm! Done!
How to store no bake peanut butter dessert
Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. You can also freeze it for up to 2 months.
More delicious no bake desserts
No Bake Peanut Butter Dessert
- Take pie crust out of package and keep it inside the foil. Do not turn it upside down or attempt to take it out. If you do, it will get crumbled and destroyed.
- Add cool whip, heavy cream, softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla to a large bowl. Beat until smooth with electric mixer. Add peanut butter and mix until blended well. Make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl as well.
- Now add chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Pour the prepared filling into the graham cracker pie crust.
- Place filled pie into the refrigerator or even freezer until firm, about 30 minutes to 1 hour. This will allow it easier to cut.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only. This information comes from online calculators. Although whatsinthepan.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.