No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Dessert is a simple summer dessert. It’s light, creamy, peanut buttery, and is loaded with chocolate chips!
When it’s in the 90s outside and summer is in full swing, the last thing I want to do is to use my oven. Instead I prefer to make a variety of no bake desserts that require no oven time. Just a bit of prep work and under 30 minutes of your time. So addicting!
Easy Summer Peanut Butter Dessert
- All you need as far as the crust goes is to buy a ready to go graham cracker crust.
- Then you will blend together cool whip, heavy cream, cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Next fold in mini chocolate chips until well blended.
- Pour the filling into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate until firm! Done!
How to store it
Store it in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. You can also freeze it for up to 2 months.
No Bake Peanut Butter Dessert
- 9 inch Graham Cracker crust pre-made, ready to use
- 8 oz cool whip
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy, not crunchy)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Take pie crust out of package and keep it inside the foil. Do not turn it upside down or attempt to take it out. If you do, it will get crumbled and destroyed.
- Add cool whip, heavy cream, softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla to a large bowl. Beat until smooth with electric mixer. Add peanut butter and mix until blended well. Make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl as well.
- Now add chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Pour the prepared filling into the graham cracker pie crust.
- Place filled pie into the refrigerator or even freezer until firm, about 30 minutes to 1 hour. This will allow it easier to cut.