Are you looking for great, easy and healthy chicken dinner? Or, a low carb chicken recipe? Well, this greek yogurt chicken, made with a splash of mayonnaise will become a favorite weeknight dinner when you just need a fast meal on your table under 20 minutes! I guarantee it!Classic chicken dinner recipes is the easiest thing you can make when you are short on time, or busy, or simply don’t have energy to come up with something complicated to cook. This melt in your mouth chicken is tender, flavorful, delicious and only takes minutes to make!
Low Carb Chicken recipe at 2 carbs per serving
This healthy chicken recipe is made using greek yogurt, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and garlic powder. It’s a low carb chicken recipe at only 2 carbs per serving. What is even better is that this greek yogurt chicken dinner is amazingly simple, flavorful and so tender. After you make this keto chicken once, you will want to use it on everything!
The bonus of this healthy chicken recipe? It stores beautifully and easy to reheat the next day.
With a healthy chicken recipe that uses either chicken tenders or chicken breasts you’re just minutes away from the most addictive chicken dinner the whole will family love! The perfect meal to have when you feel like eating something that tastes rich, yet healthy.
If you notice that chicken is releasing a lot of water, which might happen if chicken has added liquid, remove it from the oven and transfer it to the stove top pan. Cook until the chicken develops a nice brown crust and good to go!
Are you ready for a low carb chicken dinner recipe?
This low carb chicken recipe is one of those classic chicken recipes that I am sure you’ve had at some point in your life. My mom, for example, used to make it with mayonnaise only.
I chose to use yoghurt and mayonnaise together and the greek yogurt chicken comes out as crispy and tasty, if not better than my mom’s mayonnaise chicken.
Make sure to serve this healthy chicken dinner with any of these amazing dishes:
More low carb chicken recipes
Low Carb Greek Yoghurt Chicken
- oil spray
- 5 oz. plain greek yogurt, (I used 5% fat yogurt)
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1.5 lb. chicken tenders (whole) or chicken breasts (cut in quarters)
- Parsley, (chopped, for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 12 inch oven proof pan or 9×9 baking dish with nonstick oil spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken into the bowl with yogurt mixture and coat the mixture all over the chicken.
- Move chicken to a baking dish (or oven proof pan). Chicken should be thinly coated with the yogurt mixture. Don’t put too much or any additional mixture leftover.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Turn the oven to broil and place the pan under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Optional: garnish with chopped parsley.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only. This information comes from online calculators. Although whatsinthepan.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.