Baked Ranch Chicken is a family favorite Chicken Breast Recipe! With only five ingredients, it’s very simple, but packed with so much flavor! It’s so crispy on the outside (crunchy crust anyone?) and tender and juicy on the inside! You will love the convenience of baked boneless chicken breasts during busy weeknights.
Your baked chicken breasts will come out juicy and tender every single time covered in the amazing ranch dressing. Ranch Chicken has never tasted better! Melt in your mouth to leave you wanting more. I usually bake the chicken breasts and then add veggies or pasta on a side to make it a complete dinner. So good!
What kind of ranch dressing should I use
You can use a seasoning packet or a ranch dressing mix from a jar. I prefer to use the dressing from the jar because you can be generous in how much you use.
Do you know how we like to eat our baked ranch chicken? Dipped in ketchup, mustard, or mayonnaise! These condiments bring out the most delicious ranch dressing flavor. Our friends also like to dip the chicken in relish or even sour cream! And they love that it is baked and not fried.
Easy chicken recipe!
Use it for potlucks, dinner parties, potlucks, or busy weeknight dinners.
What goes well with ranch chicken
Everything! But this chicken recipe is especially good when served with rice or pasta, grilled veggies, or a slice of freshly baked bread! You can also slice it and add it to salads and sandwiches.
Simply add ranch dressing to a large bowl and dip your seasoned chicken breasts until fully coated.
Once chicken is coated in ranch dressing, it’s time to cover it in breadcrumbs! I usually prepare a flat dish and add bread crumbs.
Next I carefully coat each chicken breast in the bread crumbs. That’s it!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs any flavor
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the ranch dressing.
- In a shallow bowl or plate, place the bread crumbs. Dip each breast in the ranch dressing, turning on all sides until well-coated, shaking off any excess dressing. Lay the chicken in the bread crumbs and turn until evenly coated.
- Arrange the coated chicken on a parchment–lined baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165°F or until juices run clear.